Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Simple Summer Style


Photographed by : Intan Rosalleen at Kakilima Cafe. Original Finch Tee, H&M Black Skater Skirt, Steve Madden Shazzam Heels in Black, MOO Eyewear Sunglasses
Instead of wearing maxi skirts, hats and floral jumpsuits for Summer, my kind of Summer style is going towards the casual, comfortable style. Since I am no longer staying in Singapore, my style has dramatically changed from wearing flat shoes or heels most of the time to sandals, wedge sandals or any open toe heels. I wear sunglasses more often too because of the sunny weather and I wear them when I drive around the city. I've been looking for a more unique sunglasses design these days and finally found MOO Eyewear. They offer interesting, quirky, beautiful designs of sunglasses featuring additional framing using porcelain in different colors, I chose white here because it naturally and easily blends with anything you wear.
As for the outfit, it is always nice to throw on a white shirt on a sunny day when the weather is so hot and pair them with skater skirt which is currently pretty trending. I love trends and I love to follow them so I tend to wear lots of skater skirts these days! Original Finch is a clothing line established in Australia and they have this cute little bird logo trademark. The shirt fits just nicely into my body frame and comfortable. Join and be a Fincher by getting their T shirts or Polo Tees for your everyday wear!
They ship worldwide and cater to women & men's clothing

Get your Original Finch tee here!
Get MOO Eyewear Sunglasses here!
HYPE my look in LOOKBOOK here!